Total Self Control Take Charge
Total self control take charge, do you feel like you’re losing control of yourself? Are you ready to take charge of your own life? By being in charge of your own life you will feel more powerful. Many times people find that they are allowing other people to take charge of their lives.
Sometimes it is easy to fall into this trap. If you find that you are letting other people control you just to keep the peace, then read on for some helpful information to get you back on track for total self control.
Check out some of the situations below and see if you find your self in similar situations.
1. When people say mean things to you or speak harshly to you. And then you just walkway and never stand up for yourself. You hold all the pain inside, but you never let the other person know they have hurt you.
2. You never give your opinion on anything. You are worried that if you speak your mind and tell others were opinion, they may think you are foolish or laugh at you. If somebody wants to do something that you don’t want to do, you just go along with them whether you enjoy it or not.
3. You always need people to give you consent or make you feel that it is okay before you take any action. You are an approval seeker. You are afraid to stand up and make a decision.
4. You live your life just going along with everybody else. You have no structure for your own life. You are willing to go along with anybody else’s plan but have not got one of your own.
5. You have many goals and dreams; however you do not dare to act on them. You find yourself saying I can’t do that. Because of this you live in fear of ever trying anything new.
6. You have many talents but you are afraid to show your full potential. You find yourself going aimlessly through life and settling for less than you could be.
If any of the above statements sound true about you, then it is time for you to take control of your self and your life. As you deserve better than to allow people to speak harshly to you. Its time to stand up for yourself.
Your opinion is important and you deserve to have it heard. You do not need other people’s approval or consent in order to make a decision. Once you start making decisions on your own, you will start to feel better about yourself.