Intelligence Binaural Beats Gamma
Intelligence binaural beats gamma frequency meditation music, what is a binaural beat ? It is an auditory illusion. Perceived when two different pure-tone sine waves. Both with frequencies lower than 1500 Hz, with less than a 40 Hz difference between them.
Which are presented to a listener dichotically (one through each ear). Walking into any spa, massage centre, beauty centre. The first thing one would notice is the tranquil and quiet surroundings. That are only “broken” by the equally intoxication tranquil sounding light music in the background.
Similar yet different to this is the binaural beats. The underlying reason for using this type of music. Is similar and so is the intended goal.
Binaural Beats Vary
Binaural beats enhances creativity and intuition, helps in stress reduction, improves the sleep quality, decreases the sleep requirements, helps in lucid dreaming, telepathy etc. However, these strictly depend on the type of binaural beat.
(14 to 32 Hz alert, focused)
Beta is the most common brain wave pattern: Beta brainwaves are produced when we are wide awake, alert, active and engaged in mental activity, usually involving more the rational, reality-oriented left hemisphere of our brain. When beta wave activity becomes very intense, our brain hemispheres become less synchronized. Beta state is required to function properly in your everyday life.
Features and Benefits of a Beta State
- This is the brainwave for the fight-flight response
- Increased concentration and alertness
- Improved logic, reasoning and critical thinking
- Feelings of anxiety, stress, scatty unfocused thought
(7 to 14 Hz relaxed yet aware, meditative)
These are lower frequency waves: The state is generated when our thoughts are really not concentrated and our minds wonder freely, or we are in a relaxed state such as meditating or daydreaming. We also experience Alpha Brainwaves when we are gently busy with routine tasks like pottering in the garden, taking a shower, putting on makeup, doing light housework. Alpha is considered to be the bridge between the conscious mind and the subconscious mind.
Features and Benefits Alpha State
- Our brain hemispheres become naturally synchronized, or in-phase with each other.
- Relaxed detached (absent-minded) awareness and daydreaming mind.
- Enables us to remember our dreams and meditative states.
- Link between conscious and subconscious mind, gateway to meditation.
- Receptive to casual and auto – suggestions (hypnosis state)
- Increased vividness benefits creative visualization and triggers imagination
- Increased memory retention , concentration & focus for super learning
- Reduced anxiety
- Alleviates stress and depression
- Reduces chronic pain
- Reduction of high blood pressure
- Increases athletic performance
- Increased cerebral blood flow
- Increased motivation, energy, and happiness
(3.5 to 7 Hz deep relaxation, twilight state)Theta brainwave states have been used in meditation for centuries: It is common for people to feel as if they are in a trance, where the mind feels as though it may have gone to sleep although it is conscious of what is happening around it. Theta induces a capacity for prolonged daydreaming, where a loss of time may be experienced.
Theta waves are also conducive to visualization and creativity and the mind in this very relaxed state is highly receptive to direct suggestion under hypnosis. As with Alpha, in Theta our brain hemispheres are synchronized and we experience whole brain functioning.
Features and benefits of Theta brainwaves
- Increased sense of inner peace and emotional stability
- Deep relaxation
- Improved memory
- Heightened intuition and inspiration
- Calms the chatter of your mind
- Increased psychic abilities and sense of spiritual connection
Health benefits of Theta brainwaves
- Speed healing, improved physical healing
- Sleep onset and better more restful sleep
- Release beneficial hormones related to health and longevity
- Reduce mental fatigue
- Reduction of anxiety and stress
(0.1 to 3.5 Hz deep sleep )
This is the slowest band of waves that our brains produce and they occur when we are in deep, dreamless sleep. These waves are very beneficial for the body which restores and heals itself when in this state. The delta state releases anti-aging hormones, including melatonin and DHEA. Human growth hormone (HGH) is another anti-aging hormone that is increased when delta brainwaves are occurring inside the brain, due to the stimulation of the pituitary gland.
HGH maintains the skin, bone density, cartilage, and the joints in your body as well as speeds up the healing process of joint and cartilage injuries. HGH can also help heal physical pain.
In healthy amounts, delta brainwaves can also cause a person to have an advanced state of empathy, understanding, and compassion for others.
Delta is the place of deepest relaxation, deepest healing, deepest spiritual connection and deepest connection with the subconscious mind. It is considered to be the gateway to the unconscious mind and the collective unconscious, bringing access to the universal psyche or mind.
Intelligence Binaural Beats GAMMA BRAINWAVES
(40Hz or higher: zen mind mastery)
Gamma brainwave states are the most rapid in frequency. Gamma hase long been considered the the brainwave that is able to link and process information from all parts of the brain. It is the frequency that brings with it the ability to process large amounts of information in relatively small amounts of time.
Think of generating more Gamma activity as getting a processor upgrade for your brain.
Unfortunately Gamma brainwaves have received the least attention and research, although more attention is currently being paid to them.
Having high amounts of Gamma Brainwave activity has been associated with
- Having high levels of intelligence
- Being compassionate
- Having high amounts of self-control
- Having greater than average feelings of natural happiness.
- Increased awareness through your five senses
Research has indicated at moments when bursts of precognition or high-level information processing occur, your brainwaves briefly reach the Gamma state.
Each of us can use brainwave entrainment to achieve a variety of results. You may want to target a specific brainwave frequency range to help you relax,. On the other hand you may want to increase you creative energy, improve your memory, deepen your sleep or get better results when playing a sport
GAMMA BRAINWAVE BINAURAL BEATS
RUNNING TIME : 30:00