Qi Gong Alternative Healing
Qi gong alternative healing, (also spelled Ch’i Kung) is a potent system of healing and energy medicine from China. It’s the art and science of utilizing breathing methods, gentle movement, and meditation to clean, fortify, and circulate the life energy (qi).
Qi gong practice leads to improved health and vitality and a tranquil frame of mind. In the past, qi-gong was likewise called nei gong (inner work) and dao yin (guiding energy).
Because qi-gong lets in both dynamic and gentle methods that may be practiced from standing, seated, or supine postures, it’s suitable for young and old.
As Practices may be tailored to individual needs making it an ideal aid to convalescence from illness or injury. Qi gong is a sort of complementary medicine. It works well with additional forms of therapy.
Heal Yourself With Qi Gong
What You Will Learn :
- An Introduction To Qi Gong
- Positive Effects Qi Gong Has On The Mind, Body And Spirit
- Immediate Energy Techniques
- Stress Management
- Restoring Physical Vitality
- Balancing And Healing Emotions
- Bringing Your Spirit To A Calm Place
- How To Practice Qi Gong Effectively
- The Healing Sounds
- Possible Side Effects
Access Your Copy Today !